Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Poetry Month!

I'm working on a several projects, but wanted to take a moment to let you know some of the other stuff I'm up to:

Meredith Purvis is hosting her 2nd annual National Poetry Month celebration on her blog, and I urge you to pop over there for some wonderful insights and poems.

And oh yeah, I'll be guest-blogging on April 11.

Meredith is also co-founder of UpDown Press & Bindery, maker of beautiful and affordable hand-bound journals.


Passager, the international literary journal for Writers over 50 and my employer for the past 8 years, is celebrating 21 years of publishing with a Party, and I'm pretty excited and nervous!

We're gathering friends and contributors, and maybe even YOU!, in Baltimore over the third weekend in June. The fees are silly-low, and if you come maybe we can fit in a trip to Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack (the physical location of which is also in Balto)!

Please help us spread the word: if you know writers and writing groups that might be interested in this party & conference, please pass the word along. And if you know of anyplace we could advertise this event, please leave a comment or shoot me an email. Thanks!

(Yep, that's me on the right, with Passager Issue #50 at our local Barnes & Noble last year.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and I appreciate your opinion...yes I think you are ready for I Copic- hope you apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful mention of my poetry month blogging and the kind words about my books! I can't wait to read your guest post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.