Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hope you like tent cards!

I cannot get enough of tent cards! I had so much fun making my first one for the Scrap Shack cardmaking group that I turned right around and made this for the current Tellen's Place challenge.

One of the requirements is to use a TPD image, but they have lots of freebies...plus good prices. I had so much fun making this card with their freebie that I bought Mary & Bev, which I've already used for another tent card! I had tons and tons of fun coloring this, and the flags, and think I'll make lots of this card.

I'm also crushin' on the color combo of kraft-and-pink. Tying the string onto those hand-cut banners took some doing, but it was so worth it.

Inspiration:
Digi stamp: Gift Mandy by Tellen's Place Designs

Supplies: Hammermill and Recollections cardstocks, Memento ink, HP printer & ink, SCAL & Cricut, VersaMark watermark ink, Stamendous embossing powder, Marvy heat tool, bakers twine, ZipDry glue, MS scissors

Copics: BV04, BV000, BV00, B23, V17, RV04, V06, RV42, RV11, RV23, E000, E17, E02, E50, E47, YR00, YR01, E35, E37

Download my Tent Card cut-file template (please leave a comment and let me know you're using it. And I'd love to see any resulting cards!):
.scut2
.svg

Update 5/27/11: Wow, I won!!! More info here. Thank you everyone at Tellen's Place!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Christina. What a fabulous card, and you have coloured our TPD image perfectly. I love the tent card, and the colour combination is a favourite of mine too. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place Designs and good luck. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, I just love your tent cards! The colors are so vibrant and pretty - perfect for our image! I just love those pennants - too cute! Thanks for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tellen's Place Designs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o yeah I like it a loooot, sooo nice coloring and everything

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.