Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flippin' Out with Tellen's Place

As soon as I saw these bathing beauties digi stamps at Tellen's Place, I knew I had to make something with them for my nieces. My sister-in-law recently posted a video of them jumping into the pool for the first time, and I decided to make my life really complicated and make a flip-book out of it.

Flips-books are a pretty simple concept, but getting photos to line up isn't so easy. Since this was a movie, I ended up creating the images from screenshots. Yes, it took me forever. Yes, it was worth it!

I made a fold-out envelope to keep it in:

Thank you TLC Creations for the gorgeous digi paper that I used for the flip-book cover, name plate, and punch-flowers.
The ribbon is from very first Stampin' Dymonz blog candy!
It was a huge hit -- we received the best thank-you call from the sweet recipients (ages 4 & 5).

6 comments:

  1. Christina, you did such a fabulous job on your flip book - I love the concept! I love how you decorated your envelope - really cool paper! The images look so cool and summer filled for the beach. I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina. You are a thoroughly deserving winner for this creation. Fab design, so much wonderful bright colour, and of course the fun Tellens Place image. Fantastic creation. Enjoy your prize. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an amazing flip book...Love the images and the colors you picked....the envelope is too cool....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A winner - you deserve it all, dear blog buddy. Such a brilliant project... and so thoughtful as well.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. A flip book is on my list of to try! your envelope and all the details look so good

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could EVER make a flip book! But it sounds like such a wonderful gift and the presentation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.