Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sharin' the Love

I know you'll all agree that the blogosphere has become an incredible and endless resource for us crafters! It's also such a friendly place, and that's made apparent by the many "Blog Awards" that we give & are given. In the past month or so, I've been given several awards by bloggers that I really admire:

Susan at Inspire. Imagine. Create. passed along the Liebster Blog Award. Be sure to check out & participate in her Blogging is for Sharing giveaway.

Sonia at Cards & School Projects passed along the Stinkin' Cute Blog Award. You know that Flower was my favorite character in Bambi!

Helen at Let's Create and Sandra at Rose Petal Creations passed along the Sweet Blog Award.



There are various rules for the various awards, but I'm going ahead and passing them along to a handful to blogs I follow (you know I love you all!):
Go ahead and choose your badge, whichever award you like best!

In lieu of telling you things about myself, another rule of these awards, here's a list of the some recent links I found interesting enough to share on Facebook (all links on this post open in a new window):

Sad Baby Monsters illustrations: how badly do you want to color these?!
D.C./Baltimore's Running Man: a sight as sure in Spring as the cherry blossoms
BibliOdyssey: visual Materia Obscura
Linocut How-To: informative & entertaining short film
Vintage clipart: must-haves for "male" cards
Old Skool 80s Graphics: list of free dingbat fonts compiled by Simone Jenifer Design
Data in Textile Form: ideas for incorporating QR information codes into arts & crafts
Sonya Blesofsky: vellum sculptures of everyday items
Cassette Tape Crochet: as awesome as it sounds

I could go on all day! Thank you all again.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! on all the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards and thanks for your generosity! I am at work, but when I get home I'll decide which badge I'll keep and display proudly on my blog!
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.