Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fashionably Blue with Triplicate Trials Tuesday

So my wonderfully patient husband let me use his phone to surf Feline Playful last night as we sat in the Sprint store waiting to upgrade our service, and I found Triplicate Trials Tuesday #10: Sketch, Theme (Couture & Fashion), Color (Khaki, Navy Blue, White). I've been hoarding a sheet of Graphic 45 paper that was perfect for this challenge! I also used a large stamp from Hampton Arts to create the shrink-plastic embellishment.


Update: This card won Triplicate Trials Tuesday #10. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. This project is beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is lovely....amazing images and great use of the color. I think you will find those images useful in the weeks to come.....shhhhh but I didn't say that!! LOL!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Triple T. Hope you will play again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Triplicate Trials Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Graphic paper! I too have been known to hoard this paper too. I love your take on our challenge.

    Caryn TTT-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.