Monday, October 10, 2011

Let It Snow...but not for a few more months

Oh my goodness, is it Monday already?! Dang. Although I finished this card yesterday, I didn't get around to photographing it until today ... so I missed the deadline for the Mojo Monday contest. Oh well, I had lots of fun with their great sketch. The theme is inspired by this week's Let It Snow challenge at Lili of the Valley (LOTV).

Both images are by LOTV, but I did not color the center image; it's a pre-colored die cut piece. The smaller image is an LOTV rubber stamp, which I stamped onto shrink plastic and colored with markers. I added FlowerSoft with Glossy Accents to both.
Inspiration:
Lili of the Valley Challenge #115: Let It Snow

Stamps: Lili of the Valley, Studio G, Alys Paterson for Quick Cards Made Easy
Paper: LOTV, Shrinky Dink bright white plastic, Recollections, K&Company
Tools: Fiskars papercutter, stamp block, MS detailing scissors & punches, Marvy heat tool, Crop-O-Dile, toaster oven
Other: tulle from WalMart, ZipDry glue, Stampendous embossing powder, Versamark, Memento & StazOn inks, Marvy markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.