Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That's me, CG, on RRD!

Man, blogging has made my life so much more exciting, ha ha! Not only did I win a $15 GC toward the awesome Just Sayin' stamp set from Rogue Redhead Designs (RRD), I was "Caught Red-Handed" with my first project using it! Today my card is featured on the RRD blog, and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank them again and to encourage you to check out their great blog, if not to immediately grab some of their fun & gorgeous stamps!

You can see all my projects using RRD stamps here in my archives (there are only a couple now, but more to come...including next Wednesday, hint hint!).

Hope you're all having a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message. I truly appreciate it, and I will enjoy hopping over to your blog as well.